Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Walk Into My Web

Walking into a web is never enough for me in this life. Walking into a web is never enough for me. I want to see myself really nice - all the time. But I do. Whichever person touches me is the one that I like. I like this guy. He wants to marry me and I don't know why. I am 17 right now but I am really trying to get my life straight.

I have so much work to do.

I want to do more - but I do. So whenever I steam clean my room and get my heart to a way state of affairs that goes with my mindset, I will know how the world knows my mom too. She is new. I know this.

I am followed by an air of stench at times, but not all the time. This stench is only world that goes beyond the cleansing point of ecstasy and doesn't feel right at all. I am here. But not really in your face. But in the heart - I can sing a tone in your dream state that says - I am getting off on you to feel your love. I want to feel my love too.

MOM LOVES YOU!