Friday, March 21, 2014

Bribing the Maid and the butler way

I have to go to a show and no one know but me. No one no - know. But me. I. Ego. Leave in my heart spa to do more. I have a way to do mo

Do your realize why I am hearing this right now?

The maid and butler don't want to do things in order to bribe you but I do. So why do I do just about anything for the moses and joses or the even stevens of the ways of the ole? The clans and the masters of the parallel conjecture of stan claus and don't do me any harm way?

I am snide with this play. Can you dig it? YEAHH

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.