Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What is Nice about You

Do you like yourself enough to know why people are so loud at talking and walking?

Where are you for quiet? Why are you so quiet? I love your way but I really don't like you. So I got to go - I don't feel right around these girls.

I want to feel them but they are different. I think their people are weird. I will only see one to a point of something of your dignified way and don't fear them. Okay?

I want to do things my way. Why? Cause they are not the street way. Oh.

I see.

You are better now?

No. I am gaining momentum on you and you and you and don't fear me when I come to you in a way of you. Get it?

Nothing is all of this but the play boils down to a wart of a way and a vibe of cells that go awry. Stop. Your action points now. Son.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.