Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wanting Needing Lust Fill and Glorified Right

The tank of thirst wants to be - the nothing is here for you to be. What wanting does this fear have with you or someone else? Are you doing the things you could always do in order to do more? I am showing you in more ways of not a whore but why are you doing more? I am doing but don't have to do - so why are you doing so much? I love when you listen but you don't have to - I don't - I don't even walk around when people want me to - I just do at work. Do you get what I mean? I am just a enti on the street. What do you feel? I know what you are and I just didn't tell my mom. So please let me back in your own right when I act stupe and naive.

Well- I am here. Not now though - Love

Wow. I am here. What does that mean? I want to know.

Love is exposing everything that a way is running into a brick stoned jelled cell and cannot move for their capes flying in the door and getting hung by the strummed throat hanger of a doughnut fired up way.

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.