Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Notch in My Skirt and Do

I can do things right now for you but don't feel to - and will always do things in a way of knowing you for now. I have nothing to do more than you though - I sense you - I feel you - I grope you - I have you to do the same in my way. I have everything that don't want to do for me - what about you.

When the ole speak - then do your speak.

When the now speak - NOW is here too.

When NOW is what this is in a TIME spectrum of something - then do your thing - then girl.

What are you subscribing in your ways of ole?

That your now is everything for us. We are using you and your person of ole. I have nothing to do but this all day and will fear you into a way of the world only. I have a way of church too. I have a way of school. But your station is not a way. How do I get through - to you? Hmmm

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.