Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love is Here and Never is This Beyond

Get over yourself about love. What are you doing that doesn't care about me or mom or anyone else? I am here. I don't want you to do anything for Sylvester because he is not capable of doing more than a lesson of 3rd grade. Okay? I don't want you to go to mom and I can't do anything for you even with a nominal amount of matter that is constructed to have me to do more for me. I cannot express myself rich enough to you. I am here - and I see you. I want you to know why you are knowing this now.

Love graduates to what? A creation of nothing? A solution? A way of living? What hate tactic is in a time warp that doesn't see at all anything? Why are you looking at him or her or someone else. Let me do this. I am here.

Fine tuning the way of the world around me. Gain momentum on you and perspective is a solution that is none of the business of elders and lovers. Love extreme and namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.