Saturday, February 8, 2014

Gain Your Way - Live

Finding more than enough stuff to speak on right now. So why do I feel pulled to give a lecture or symptom to you in your way just by speaking?

Who just says this stuff?

I do. I love your work. What work? Do you love what? What do you love about it? Something? Or nothing? I do something for people - but what do you feel I do? Anything? I cannot do you in like you may be - or feel that I may do. A con is in the air and you may sniff that out now in your own way. How do I like my work right now? I hate everything about it. But I love extreme the way we play. I play with you all day - so I feel better when I go home and lay down next to my spouse. What is this? A way to play all day for men or women in the mood or jive time of their own spectrums of life? Why? I love - extreme - play. So lets go to lengths to pull on the membrane the most that has pulled me awake to playing with them now.

Are you grand now when we vibe contact? Or no? Okay - I love. You are good and easy.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.