Friday, February 14, 2014

Closing Toward a Home

Do you realize why you are vibing me in such a manner that is not right for me and my idiom? I love you. Do you get why I am stirring my watch tower on your feelings right now.

I see you as a girl that doesn't want yourself whole anymore. YOu don't play with me like this and I will know why I am here.

I will realize this after the payment that you don't know business. Where are we intune ? Where are we sync? Are we ever going to play a rule game again? Or are you ready to do more with you? I am here just like you. Father is sick and mother is ill. Why are you bringing this up now? Is this a game ones play in the world that people would trust believe and stick their neck out just to spring a buck? I have nothing for you right now is what you are saying. I have nothing for you too. So what are you doing now in the world that doesn't want to do more for you than you? Listen carefully - I am here. I cannot play this game all day and expect for you to do more than what you feel to do. I am here.

Carefully listen to me. Anything that you may want to do is here but never in a place where they are making so many mistakes it hurts all the ones you are trying to assist but not really.

What assistance is floating around for me?

We will have to appease the audience until something springs forward like a way.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.