Saturday, January 11, 2014

Power is Here with Number - What the F is that

Any force of god is not this - but it could be - especially if you don't know a way. What are you two doing that you want to freak and touch me and then state "RAPE" if I don't play your game. What con is this now?

A way of living?

A way of something?

Why are you so different than what we felt?

I cannot do things right until you realize what he is and what is feels to do. So give him a way to notice y ou and I am sure he will be different than what you feel.

I am not going toward a way - but I do feel your way right now. Are you still working? I see your stuff and you are not doing this now are you? I have to do more to vibe people on you. What people can I get you to meet that will make you laugh and grin and your work will slow down?

What world system does this to you - right this moment?

Gave your touch and now you are never going to spring your head here again.

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.