Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love is Extreme in how I play

Why would love always take me to a brink of nothing?

Where is the love that creates here in a realm of distinct mobility and casual settings?

How I do my biddings is nothing. The casual affairs that I have - are not really that particular in your own eye. So where am I to say anything about a guy?

The love that creates is distinct for knowing how I respond to everything and then some. So if I go back a bit to do in a reaction that I remember - I am there only. Not now. Why would a healer of all sorts take you back to a then moment in order to feel your way through that moment - and then vibe that you are okay?

Because he or she is nothing with all of their work to flow in something to heal completely whatever you want. The shaman here is one that only takes you to a point and drops you off with her and then allows you to see what you want. Then you are picked up when you are ready to go further with this. Now is the moment to seek your future no more. Love is here too. Heart walks those with most linger in the ancestry side of their ways. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.