Saturday, January 11, 2014

Living Speaking and Doing

What doing do I not know?

What living do I not see?

What living is speaking and Truth is where you are to hear what that is?

Fearing this now!

I am here - and I am not here. I am here - I am not here - but I am here - but I want to know


What is this stream ? Is this a righteous type man or woman? Or is this a feeling that they are tripped in and are unable to get out right to a feel of love?

Hate may be this.

Why are you speaking so detriment to me? I cannot do anything else but what you are - okay? Okay? I love you. Okay? Do you feel me now? I have nothing to give you but I want to love.

I still myself for this reality of the world today. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.