Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am LIFE and LOVE and DEATH

Work your thang in your way - get your thang out of my way right now.

What ole language is being exposed right now?

I love this shit!

Can I take you to the movies?

Can I take you out to eat?

Can I speak to your mom now cause I don't feel right!

I love you but I don't want to do anything but use you. I really don't like you and I think your mom knows. Why would she threaten me like this when I was only 7 years old?

You have to take her out to the show then you have to do things over and over so she sees you like her. Now go.

I don't want to do anything but that now. I am that and I want my money back for what she has shown me. I don't think that is right.

Okay - What mom does this? What dad? And what custom is soo amazed about their ways that you HAVE to do them in a CAN state of being?

Love is here but not always is that creating the state of being and the ness is always hard to say. What being ness is here now?

LOVE EXTREME

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.