Friday, January 17, 2014

Fire Your Ancestors To Do - GO Green MEAN

Limited talk is now. I am vibing down with what I just did to you. I touched someone and didn't mean to - I have to call them at burger restaurant to do you in - cause you didn't have to do me in like mean. I don't want to do anything but sulk in my tears now. I just wanted to f around with you and you snap your mouth off at me and I don't want to call that restaurant and tell them but I will. I had feeling hurt.

What language is this?

I have feeling hurt. I don't want anything but this to play out like that - so I don't want trouble I just want to do you again man. woman. child. What the f are you guys now?

I think I may not be. I want to do things but not really. I have nothing in the world to do but this - I have to shoot the f out of your d%k and you are not that anymore man. You are not that. I have to do things different then. I think I have to clean my act up - how come you are jiving right now but not really. I know you are smiling again. Did she bite you? I want to do things different.

My ass is on the grind for now.

The language of ole is expose d to a point of nothing love and creation of anxious ways.

Namaste



http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.