Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Ears are Ringing with You

How are physicians doing in a world of (thanks and grins)?

How are metaphysicians with the same thing?

Are you kidding me right now? Are you doing anything that is different than this? I am here. What do you feel to do? I am here.

Giving you the world today and don't want you to do more than this. I have a feeling and don't have to - why? I have a feeling but I know you are not eating - so how are you doing so much right now?

I know you are not eating - HOw is that happening?

I love you but not right now. Gain momentum on you for what you are doing. And you will know how I am doing this - today and never again with you. Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.