Saturday, December 7, 2013

Men that Stink and Women that Follow a way

What vibe do you get from a wondrous love that doesn't care about you or him? I have to do more than your ways. I love your ways. I cannot do your way right now. I love extreme for now. I am here if you want anything. I cannot do you on the web though - I am scary. I will do you on the street for now. I can only do you $1 online though - I cannot do you anymore.

Why am I saying that? I have nothing else but that. What vibe is this that she would speak to you? On a trash site on something that won't do?

I won't do you anymore if you know what this is - can you relate? Now? Or later? I am stomping on your work. I have nothing else to say but that. I am stomping on everything you do. I have to do me before I lend you anything. Then I will give you a $2 notion of something. I am here. Love

Namaste

The ways of ole are expose d

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.