Saturday, December 14, 2013

A fine tune district mayor or governed sector

I want to do things that are not so pretty right now.

How come?

Cause I don't want to do things that are more than you - are you okay? I am here but I am not trying to hear anything else than you are different. Why is this man so anxious right now to do anything beyond his work?

I want to know why. I want to know why you are doing things for me. I still don't get it. I want to do things to - so why are you so liberated in what you do? I hate me. Can I just work and be? I can't do things for people anymore. I hate you. I love you. I want you - I have to do more than what you are doing too. I have to do more than what you are doing so that you can do - love is here but not really. I have to do more than what you are - and you beyond your calling. But I will adjust to what you are doing. I have something.

I want to do more is a stream that doesn't give up on me! A client basis of lectures is all that I do - but ones want to do more than their share. Why?!

I have a feeling but not extreme. Love is here. Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.