Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Watching the Clock of the Fire Realm

Watching your actions doesn't take much in a forum. Why would you come to me in a stance of dignity and made up gestures like your spirit does outside?

I can't stay with you. I am not with you. I am never going to get your breakfast or your car fixed. I am a nigga as you call me. Why? Why did you call me this?

I am showing you what I do. I stand around all day and just become the ones you call me. I am that affirmed nigga you call me outside. I love you. I can't do anything anymore but fake my way with you and do you no more. You have to go. I am being with my little one and Faye. But I can't do you anymore. I have nothing else to say but this - LOVE!

What system says love and not I love you?

What system doesn't care anymore? The ones that feel love each and every time a shaman kitara comes by and stands there. A person who judges this would say it is a reiki feeling or an aura fiber of existence that draws you to an attentive state quick.

I want to fire up your butt to know my daughter shaman is felt up by people so much that I know they are using her for a feeling of awe.

What feeling is this shaman?

The one that was faked out by our government to learn from only. Never was our aura supposed to be so vibrant. I am faking my own self out from this because if the government opened us up on purpose in the 2000s then we are all vibed in a sense of PLAY only. Why?

Why would this be right now?

But as the devil of the world spirit says this live - He is the snake that would have you say - Oh, nevermind. Let me go play back into the system and work. Namaste
SYSTEM SPECIAL 

The 800.00 package is a system that is a no system mental mind gap no more project. You will feel to unwind most with just one system package. Then, when you will feel to go a little deeper and sense the beings of ole working on your body level only (no more dis-ease in many areas of the physical ailed spirit), you will know why verbiage will matter no more and your exhaust will also feel tangled mentally no more. The next level in this package for another 800.00 is the foundational progressive learning of unlearning. What questions to ask your conscious efforts will be in this special class seminar. Then, lastly - for only $2500 - you receive 1 week ayahuasca healing adventure to vision quest your 3rd eye and do a daily washing of all levels of where you were in the past lives and beyond.

This whole special is a seminar deal only. The metaphysician is only here to assist and not be a guide in this realm of specialty. That is with the weekly $50 subscription only. This is extreme let go wealth system only!

For the entire package - you are liable for nothing anymore. People are not liable for you anymore either. You are free in spirit and will claim only nothing.

The entire package is $5,000
800 + 800 + 800 + 2500 + 100 (fee) = $5000 control free package (mind freedom swap no thing ever!)

In person (South America only) $7000 (2 month journey alone)

Peru 2 Months - Higher Mind Calling
Metaphysician Kenya Lynem PhD level