Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Episode 47 - Christ Consciousness I

Weary breaks and vibing the story book to a point - wow. You are amazing. I just want to do more for you. I love you. I want to marry you and the nation. What cry is this from a kid that wants to be - in the mix?

Her. The misses and the mongrel street of affairs that say - I am misting your well nature and delivering myself to you in the sound of ew.

Can the sound get any worse than that?

Why are you masking the tape and con system of fran and them?

What nature are you delivering to us that we are doing more for you than worship and such? Can a bribe be done for the human kind right now? I hope so. Conscious efforts are bringing up this group and hope you feel to gain an interest perspect and intro duction tape no more. Love cult no and no.

Extreme vibes of pleasure and OM.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.