Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Episode 46 - Tarot Sorcery magic divination

Gain your own entity and allow her to see you full. Wow. Do you realize I am able to see you full and not taint? Why?

Can i see you any better than this? I hope so - I love your way. I want you to know why I want to do more for me and the world. I love your coffee smell and your doing and the ghoul approach to you - does that rub off or are people actually vibing this now? I think so. Why are you so diff and then some? I hope people know they are doing what we used to do and mom did in the closet - and didn't like the demon play though - so why are people gaining momentum on your way? Do I fit into this or not?

I hope so. I want people to know why I am here. I want them to realize why we are all here to do more than what we thought. I wish you could be - I want to do more for your country too. I am exposing your sis too - she is not the kind that is special but she is hot to trot. All of us know that. Your dad said that and says your mom is her. Do you realize you are diff like us? Oh. lol. I have to do more to do more and then some.

I want to do more like sam of the american way but you are showing something different. The ones that vibe their own heart and space is set to be any time zone you choose. Love extreme.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.