Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Episode 44 - Sensual Passion Play

I am not doing more than what you feel for me to do and the even station of the balance symbol foreshades the crown and the dime bag - to a point - do you get me right now?

I have to deal with people here - and do not feel to laugh about that. I want the kids to grow up and they are grown. I want to deal with satan and he is grown. I want the ex man to deal me a bread living. I want to do more than what we are doing. What way is this?

Forking up a stance to deliver myself only from you and the girls. The ex fam member of the man that says I am dad and realize you are mom and don't want you to leave them now.

Foreshadow the sight toward a walk and the winter streams pleasant. Love interest is aboad and the con is up for show. love continues on to a way of nothing

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.