Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini episode 43 - Aura chakra universal ways

The time it takes to do an episode is not the juncture set for you right now. I have time to do more than me - what are you doing for people that are timid to gaining an introspective episode and are willing to do more for them right now than ever?

I have to meditate now.

I want to know what this is that she come to me and that she call dad too. I have to know. Why is Lin so vibrant as I see him - did she clean him? Why mom dead lookin?

I want to know how that happened.

I have to do more than what this is to maintain coverage with all here. I love this shit. I come over and mess with grand folk and people and do more for you and her.

The vibrant scheme of the nation is not already adjusted for a type of walk. Why are you looking at the stuff I am able to send you instead of a coverage point?

Love extreme and namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.