Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Episode 39 - Enlightenment II lol

Cake walking the factors of the destined institute of the diagram that only takes a minute to foreshadow on those that have been looking for you all over the grand scheme of the pilgrim native walk about and the nature call of the extreme luxury vehicle that von always does herself in and then some -

Why do I speak about my witch mum?

I love you to pieces and don't want to do anything else but you.

I want to do more than my mum and anyone that tries to destroy my gum line with a biscuit or tangerine that says fiber is what a nation cries out for - and love is extreme. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.