Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mini episode 36 - beauty natural living

Can time stop doing its favor for them or are you doing more for you? Love interest is here. I want to do more for you than for you. I want to do more for the land too. Can I tribe my ass to you or do you call on me to raffle my own ticket? I want to do more - for you.

I hate the world. But I want to do more. How can I love this more for me? I want to do more for you and the land and the natural stance of the way of the ID system is not here right now - but i is here - the AM pride of the nation of IS and all the others that represent a time factor.

What nation doesn't live outside its vestibule? What nation doesn't like to do more than what we are here to do? I am there for you - and the grands and anything else you want to maintain here in the world. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.