Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mini Episode 35 - Void Time Bermuda Triangle

Looking for something to clean this space and I am here to do more than just clean. I am here to do the service call of ones that check to see what time it is when you leave. Why are you doing more for people than what you feel to do for you?

Can you deliver a message that is more for you? I don't want to see you get used like my mom who did reiki and heart heavy walking. Do you do this?

Oh. I see. You are free in the mind. She is free too but you probably already know that. I am here. So please look me up when you are free. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.