Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mini Episode 17 - astral realms and nations

Love is extensive in its play but never will it go unfolded in the decay stench of two men that operate only by their energies of sex. Why?

Would an entity be - in that way here on earth for right now? Where is this for the world to even relate? How did this come into existence? Where are you to develop a study just for two men that say - Mom, can you do more for me than you? If not - then please go.

I want to do more for me than my mom - and I want her to know that I am grown and don't feed off of her like the other dogs in the street. I am here for you and don't represent myself as a trashy mongrel anymore. I am more the fibered dog now that says - ruff. And then creeps up its own mongoose of a way. Love is here. Nothing is that and the negative is a jack trade built represented in the church only and the same.

Nasty men that play and the realms reject them still

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.