Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mini Episode 16 - Work for you CAN do

The way of the can man is near. What way do you hear him say now? Go and do your shit but don't ever involve me and I will not support you but will support the effort of watching and stating how you are doing so that my people can function you gone. BLOW to the skull or something killing maimed stancing but not really.

Why are people that punished in their mentality to watch like this? Often? What scheme keeps people knowing and then intellect is what is driven toward the limits to a beyond aptitude for them later. Then when they come back they realize what they know and are growing toward a mom that says - no. You get out of your way now and then don't do anything like me or him. I am here but you are not developing properly with me around - like this. You are enlarged in your trunk and garments and only feel to be a family member or a clan singled out toward scrutiny so that people feel more. Why?

The possibility of a fibrous way doesn't leave toward a mongrel that only feels to have you lick his womb. Her womb has been uncovered and ladled in fibrous mongrel licks from him and the dad so that she can be without me. The mom like her. Are you kidding me right now?

I am stationed here in the library for your info and don't feel to explain why - I am here - not there. Not anywhere to do harm toward your way or the love interest of nothing.

Fibered vessels are leaving to do more for them now. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.