Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mini Episode 15 - universal laws EXPOSING

The exposed are all here to do more than what you figured - the calling for some is to get out of a jurisdiction to avoid the scheme of one that doesn't feel to be around you right now for your own safe action and game stakes. Why are you speaking to me right now? I am here - for now but not always. I want you to know that - since you are speaking to me.

Why are you doing such a handled service call toward a play or nothing love mantra? Can a yogi figure out your life for you? Do you realize why I am here to do more than what you feel to do with you? I am here - exposing the love that is going on right now - why are you here to do more than what you feel to do with me? I am now for instance and then I ache in pain and cannot get up with my system enough to do you higher than what you are stancing. How am I supposed to do more for you than what you feel right now about yourself and I feel lowly?

The gravitation pull is showing who is pulled downward like a monkey and the force pulls up the ones that are doing more for the heart walk and do not try to maintain a gesture of self mattered image or anything that wants to do better for the mankind like talk in the face of monkeys that are not all there anyway.

What way is this that portrays scum on the teeth and earth deliberately?

The death call of one that says - I am here and want to do more for me only. Interest of heart is maintained to a point of discovering you. Nothing else. That is my journey here. Leave. Boo. Blah. I have nothing to do all day but wait for you to call again and then some. I love this work. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.