Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mini Episode 13 - finance world system tran

Talking to our ancestors right now. He is going but doesn't fear you and anyone that doesn't fear you - will have to maintain a stationed wearing on his liver. Why are you so deliberate in making me see you again in that way? I don't want to do more than what you are doing. I want to do everything - not just a few. I love you. But don't rush in so that you are not expecting me - I want you to know that I am here to do more than what you feel to do with you. Love and extreme passion for nothing is here. I love you and I expect you to do more than what you are knowing.

Love is here to do more with a force that isn't easy to gain momentum on until the blue tongue of the slurred speak that the dog has to do more of in order for you to see him. I hate you now is the speak for them. Why are you they so deliberate in their interactions?

I am here for you namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.