Friday, October 18, 2013

Listless Doings Don't Have to Do Right Here

Here is not a now moment?

Maybe

What fear is maybe? Conditions of ole? Or passions that don't have to do more than what you know. Why are you looking right then - I don't have a now moment then. I think your episode doesn't want me to do more than what I am. I hear you now. I think your hubby would agree.

Maybe you are not talking to me? Maybe the one you anticipate your way through in the now. I have nothing to do all day but play. I want to do you Friday but not for a donation. I have something - and maybe I do - but don't want you to know. I hate psychic shit. I love this way. I hate you and I don't want to do more than your way. I hate your vibe on the ents of the tracked situation of the trains. Why are you so smart? I am able to take you down girl. I hate you. I hate you for vibing me a crack addict and I am only trying to get clean enough to sex - on you. Hate you!

I work this all day and don't stop. Love extreme for the travels. Extreme donation s and then some. Are accepted for one and then all. Love is here. Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.