Saturday, October 12, 2013

Left Over Stew - Ew

Wherever I go - I realize what I have to do before I go and do you or anyone else in the world. Why are people really doing themselves hefty or gained perspectives?

Living is now but not really - in a way to explain why. I have to do more than what I do. So where are you to do anything that is involved in metaphysics? Or spiritual work or even physical hefty back burning stuff?

I am doing what I am feeling.

I am doing what I am heart called to do.

I am doing what is really what i feel to do. But really?

Can I really do you or do I want to do more than what I feel in this moment of space with me?

Oh.

Let me go. Love

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.