Saturday, September 14, 2013

What are You Doing Tonight Babe

What boy toy is so cute that you want to rip his clothes off of him? Which boy toy doesn't care about you enough to linger you in that? Which operational system thinks about things as you speak and you still do your stuff as you would have?

How are you doing tonight girl?

I see you and I do. But I'm working and I speak so I see you are working too. Oh. I am fucked up by your misery. Why are you sleepy?

Oh.

I see you are working your self employed stuff. I am cleaning up dishes. What are you?

The boy toy syndrome is this. I see you. You are cute. But I am only feeling nothing. Just a way of saying, "Nothing is everything. I feel everything. Your moods, their moods, and even the world patterns of dimensional comings and goings in the room. What are you feeling? Just me? Why?"

The healer of an aura that is gold and feels for all isn't always the way for ole. The ole mental state of - I can't get off my seat fast enough to catch up with your way or style or even mental alchelmy gestures that are more mind over matter for this one. What healer feels like a presence state of beingness?

Me? Him? Or everyone combined in this room to say - I am that.

The energy of clarity is this.

We are all one. What linger keeps you from feeling this peace?

Namaste
SYSTEM SPECIAL 

The 800.00 package is a system that is a no system mental mind gap no more project. You will feel to unwind most with just one system package. Then, when you will feel to go a little deeper and sense the beings of ole working on your body level only (no more dis-ease in many areas of the physical ailed spirit), you will know why verbiage will matter no more and your exhaust will also feel tangled mentally no more. The next level in this package for another 800.00 is the foundational progressive learning of unlearning. What questions to ask your conscious efforts will be in this special class seminar. Then, lastly - for only $2500 - you receive 1 week ayahuasca healing adventure to vision quest your 3rd eye and do a daily washing of all levels of where you were in the past lives and beyond.

This whole special is a seminar deal only. The metaphysician is only here to assist and not be a guide in this realm of specialty. That is with the weekly $50 subscription only. This is extreme let go wealth system only!

For the entire package - you are liable for nothing anymore. People are not liable for you anymore either. You are free in spirit and will claim only nothing.

The entire package is $5,000
800 + 800 + 800 + 2500 + 100 (fee) = $5000 control free package (mind freedom swap no thing ever!)

In person (South America only) $7000 (2 month journey alone)

Peru 2 Months - Higher Mind Calling
Metaphysician Kenya Lynem PhD level