Saturday, September 21, 2013

Take All of Me And you know ME

I will take you and then I will work more then I will do you high on the list of something (factors involved here are this):

I am here

I don't like you

I am wanting you to go

I want you to know I hate you

I want you

I want sex

I have this already - lets f

Are you doing well

I hate you right now

I love

love

Why do I feel stupid?

Gain momentum on Lucifer of the world. Love your way and you are knowing him specifically if you have to say - "Do you feel to do anything with me? I may not have a way to do - so I will use you. And I hope you don't figure this out - cause all around you is this for you to realize. And they want you to stop doing your sh."

Oh.

Okay.

Namaste

http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.