Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mini Episode I - World Settings - Trap Zone

Where are you to believe that I just erased all my lessons to give and having to re-enter each one on here. HA


Why are people playing with me so much? I live love and play extreme. I don't is not a vocab word and neither is the following: not 

lol

I am here. Playing now online with someone and they are never going to learn about lessons and patterns of deceit better than with me to get out of that way quick. My sis for all the ones that just love "to learn to just know". What are you? A psychic or something?

Here is the next episode on Youtube - so catch a break and comment in the forum below:




http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.