Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mini Episode 6 - World Play Bingo Jive

Loving the world for what it does often and doesn't like you to look at the time clock because he know he wrong - for whatever that there is in your face.

What clock doesn't want to do more than judge what we are doing at the moment? I have something to do but all that there is in my face is that - the animal movie the lion king and cubs around haunting and spooking in their nests. The wild is so corned stalked and limited with a viewing of nation israel and the feeling is get up and go now. The presence with this is the same as the ex and the child that bears witness to nothing. Why?

The spirit says I am enraptured with something that knows how I am to be - and the mom that doesn't want me anymore is the one that I am to be more of later on purpose so that you all can see how I fall and become the tower of discovered particles to know no more of anything that is ever present in my face right now. Why are you doing so much for your nation? I want to do more for you and everyone else. I have to do all for my country and all that there is so that people know what that is without asking. Love extreme for the claim bingo jive you see.

Namaste


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.