Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mini Episode 5 - World Tramples Heart

Once upon a time set scape and driven fire codes of the ways of the world.

Where are you doing yourself that says - boo?

Why are you claiming anything about yourself to me in this way - that you do?

I love your walk. I want you - what are you studying right now? You.

The species of male syndrome that decays quick.

What are you doing that is so supposed in the nature call of the wild? Extreme fish smell and the giant of the landscape of nothing.

Why are you asking? What are you doing that is so extreme that you cannot play with us?

The play goes inward and out standing and the beautrice of the jewel beamed delivered vehicle is such and such for now. What are you doing? The way of the wind and earth and fire talk? I love your way. I want to do more in the series of my existence and this is all I do. I teach kids about the zoo. I love you. I want to do more and score.

I want to do more and score about the jungle and leave this lesson point for one that is not easy enough to teach me right and wrong. Have you gotten over a chill pill yet? Love extreme and namaste.


http://ayahuasca-healing.blogspot.com - FORUM
http://kenyalynem.blogspot.com  - READINGS & CLEARINGS

A network of representatives in the states for now with Intuitive Metaphysician PhD level Kenya Lynem. Author of Trials of the Lamb series online and kindle version. The Peru Iquitos retreats are set to go hand in hand with forum chats and healing work. Meet us each week and even daily to start to build a living community. Here. Now. Presence.