Friday, August 2, 2013

Walking Into a Way

Walking your way into a way so do not put your ass out in the gutter for me to see you. I have to tell you that you are fined in my way and not really. So when people are vibing a chair, you know damn well that the chair is not the right one. But may be. I want to do things more than this - but maybe. Where is maybe with me?

I don't know.

I can't do things right now.

But I can do things more later. I have to do things more later.

I want to do more about me but not really. So whenever I am ready to do things nice and sexy, you realize why I am doing so much. I want to do more. I don't have a clue why I came in but I will be ready tomorrow.

I want to do things too. 

I will have you next time when we don't expect it like you say.

I want to do things for now. I want to do things for right now. But I will do more than what you feel I do.