Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Food Extensive Hunger - Yum

Are you addicted to many foods, such as yeast prone desserts? Why are people still doing the affective approach of article hunting for this? Do you get that? You have come to the right place if you are looking to get into a regimen of less clinging to the new world of aged pizza and donuts, but more wherever you are energetically. Let's go there lightly and will show you some green clean effective techniques to lessen your food addictions.


Your prone to going into nothing emotional distant ways. The zero factor approach, as seen here is not the book of the million woman march or anything (hope that's not out yet...haha), but it is a book that talks more about when you are on the go and don't feel to stop and smell any rose.

Why are people shouting about living? Why are they doing so much blah blah blah on sites like these that don't have to do with really getting down to living? I will cut myself a bit cause this is a site I created but I love to do much more than this!

Living is here! Function in your real self is what you here from all the main gurus, but do you realize how to let go of luggage enough to say, "I am here! I am living and I feel me more than this drug, food, or even a sexual diseased urge."

I feel me more, don't I? I feel me more, but do I feel my family more than me? Maybe. If this is this the case, you may feel a cleansing or something that gets you to see how you are with others.

Namaste